Please be aware that my workout and diet programs work for me, but may not work for you. I am not a certified health care provider, and any advice or experiences I share are for informational purposes only. Speak to your doctor before embarking on any fitness or weight loss program.
If you are new to going to the gym or working out, please seek assistance from a qualified professional on how to train properly. This will help you achieve your goals in an efficient manner, while reducing the possibility of injury or discomfort.
Most of all, have fun! If you’re not enjoying yourself, you’re not going to last.
Social Media, Engagement and Disclosure Policy
- Feel free to follow my Twitter @andyfirecracker! If you do, you will be notified of all new Like Steel blog posts. Also, @andyfirecracker is the only Twitter account associated with this blog.
- @andyfirecracker is not exclusive to this blog or fitness-related topics. I follow many topics/people/groups that interest me, both professionally and personally, so please be aware of this when following me.
- Do you have any suggestions for Twitter topics/people/groups that I should follow? Please let me know!
- I love responding to comments! You can comment on articles on my blog, and also correspond with my on Twitter.
- Please keep all comments relevant to the topic being discussed. Abusive language and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Repeated attempts to spam this site, my Twitter or otherwise interfere with the blog or other people’s enjoyment of it will be reported.
- All comments on articles are moderated. If you are a signed-in WordPress user and I have previously approved one of your comments, you will automatically bypass the moderation process as you are a trusted user.
- I’m always looking for new blogs to read and follow. Please let me know via WordPress or Twitter if you have a suggestion.
- The purpose of this blog is to keep myself motivated in my fitness routine by detailing my attempts to get in shape. Part of this is engaging with like-minded people throughout the world. Don’t be shy! Please comment and discuss. Am I promoting an exercise or diet that you disagree with? Let’s start a conversation!
- While I am happy to discuss aspects of my personal life with regards to fitness, personal improvement and my motivations, I will not share overly intimate details of my life, so please don’t ask.
- When communicating with myself or other users, please be polite and respectful of the opinions of others. We may not all agree, but that doesn’t mean we can’t learn from one another.